Applications are invited for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 : Apply Online For 8500 Vacancy. Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 (as amended from time to time).
1. Candidates can apply for engagement in one state only. Candidates can appear for the examination only once under this engagement project.
2. The process of registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through online mode on or before the last date for payment of fees.
3. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on the following website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers.
4. All revisions/corrigendum (if any) will be hosted on the Bank’s website only.
SBI Assam Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
Total vacancy in Assam: 90 posts
District wise vacancy details:
* Kamrup Rural-4
* Karbi Anglong-4
* North Cachar Hills-4
Examination centers in Assam: Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur
Educational Qualification as on 31.10.2020: Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
Local Language for Assam: Assamese/ Bengali/ Bodo
Age: Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 31.10.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 31/10/2000 (both days inclusive). Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
Duration of Training: Three years only. The selected apprentices should be willing to qualify in the examinations of IIBF (JAIIB/CAIIB) during 3 years apprenticeship engagement in the Bank.
Stipend/ Benefit: The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs.15000/- per month during 1st year, Rs.16500/- per month during 2nd year and Rs.19000/- per month during 3rd year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
SBI Apprentice Selection Process:
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of:-
(i) online written test, and
(ii) test of local language.
SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2020
The candidates should download their call letter and an “acquaint yourself booklet” by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank’s website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers tentatively in the last week of December 2020 onwards.
* General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 300/- (Including Intimation Charges)
* SC/ST/PWD/: Nil
* Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
How to apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Candidates will be required to apply online through the website :https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Engagement of Apprentices in SBI.
* Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 20-11-2020
* Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 10-12-2020
* Last Date for Printing of Application: 25-12-2020
* Date for Online Exam: Tentatively in the Month of January 2021