Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Name of post: Inspector of Statistics
No of posts: 45 [UR: 19, OBC/ MOBC: 12, SC: 3, STP: 5, STH: 2, EWS: 4]
Scale of Pay: Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- Grade Pay: Rs.9,700/-
Eligibility Criteria of Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Assam Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: At least second class Master Degree in Economics, Statistics or Mathematics from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2021.
The upper age limit is relaxable –
(i) By 5 years for SC/ST(P)/ST(H) candidates of Assam i.e. upto 43 years.
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates of Assam i.e. upto 41 years.
(iii) For persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates.
(iv) The upper age limit in respect of candidates who have been serving in the lower posts or cadre in the service and in the Assam Economic and Statistical I (Junior) Service for a minimum period of 5years on the date of application shall be 40 years on 01/01/2021.
Important Dates of Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Assam Vacancy
Starting date of online application: 16.01.2021
Last date of online application: 17.02.2021
Last Date for submission of fees: 19.02.2021
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of the application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
2. Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link.
3. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO REGISTER WITH VALID AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESS IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION, AS ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE MADE THROUGH E-MAIL BY THE COMMISSION. INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AND REQUIREMENTS WITH REGARD TO COPIES OF CERTIFCATES TO BE SUBMITTED IN RESPECT OF CLAIMS MADE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION ,WILL BE INTIMATED TO THE CANDIDATES THROUGH THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION IN DUE COURSE OF TIME.
4. After creating an account, applicants need to login with the credentials.
5. After login, applicant will be able to see the live advertisements of APSC in ‘Apply Section’.
6. The applicants are advised to read the eligibility criteria and other relevant details carefully before applying for
the advertisement. Mandatory fields in the online form are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
7. Applicant can click on ‘Apply’ to fill up the application form.
8. Candidates must submit the details of documents like Certificate No., Issue date, Issuing authority and upload the documents/certificates (whenever asked for) in support of the claims made by them in the Application Form like, Date of Birth, Experience, Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, in pdf/jpeg file in such a way that the file
size does not exceed 200 KB and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale.
9. Document details submitted in the online application form will be verified at the time of Personal Viva-Voce Interview.