World Health Day is celebrated on April 7 every year. The theme for 2021 is “Building a fairer, healthier world for everyone”. The First World Health Day was observed in 1950. The First Health Assembly took place in 1948 as the world was reorganizing itself after a devastating World War II (1941-44).
On the other hand, It also marked the founding of WHO. While it was decided in 1948, it came into effect in 1950. You may have come across the phrase “Health is wealth.” Meanwhile, On this occasion, Prime Minister Narendra Modi asked everyone to keep the focus on fighting COVID-19 by taking all possible precautions.
Here are some World Health Day Greeting and wishes for WhatsApp and Facebook status:
- Eat healthily, exercise regularly, die gracefully.
- An unhappy soul can kill you faster than a disease.
- Prevention is better than cure.
- Health is the greatest wealth.
- Wish all my fellow brothers a very happy World Health day. Stay healthy and stay blessed.
- Staying healthy is physical, emotional, and social. Stay healthy.
- If our health remains good then everything else goes fine in our life.
- Good health is the main source of happiness in life, it helps in maintaining the smile on your face.
- It is our duty to keep our body in good health or else we won’t be able to focus on anything in life.
- Good health is like a precious gift given to us by God, and we should never ignore it.
- You can be the richest person in the world, but you can never buy good health.
- You can own a lot of gold and silver, but the real wealth lies in your health.
- It is not enough to be alive, you also need to stay fit and healthy.
On World Health Day 2021, WHO insists that the sufferings and illnesses faced by some of the groups are preventable.
The organization has proposed four major steps in achieving its goal. They are working together, collecting reliable data, tackling inequities, and acting beyond borders.