The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has launched a new service called “Order Aadhaar Card” wherein Aadhaar holder can get their Aadhaar details printed on a PVC card by paying a sum of Rs 50. “The facility of ordering Aadhaar PVC card is available online and it costs only Rs 50, which includes all taxes and delivery (via Speed Post) fees,” the UIDAI said in a tweet.
Aadhaar PVC Card is the latest form of Aadhaar introduced by UIDAI. Residents who do not have registered mobile number can also order using Non-Registered/Alternate Mobile Number.
The facility of ordering Aadhaar PVC card is available online and it costs only ₹50, which includes all taxes and delivery (via Speed Post) fees.
Click https://t.co/TVsl6Xh1cX to order your Aadhaar PVC online. #OrderAadhaarOnline pic.twitter.com/EaU8Zo3ZBy
— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) November 13, 2020
The resident can use their Aadhaar Number/Virtual Identification Number/EID to order the Aadhaar card. The Aadhaar card comes with security features like digitally signed Secure QR code, hologram, ghost image, Guilloche pattern, etc.
The Aadhaar preview is available on the use of registered mobile only. Time-Based-One-Time-Password (TOTP) can also be used via m-Aadhaar Application. The PVC-based Aadhaar Card has a digitally signed secure QR code with photographs and demographic details with multiple security features.
It can be ordered online through uidai.gov.in or resident.uidai.gov.in using Aadhaar number, Virtual ID, or Enrolment ID and paying a nominal charge of Rs 50. Aadhaar PVC Card is delivered to the resident’s address by speed post.
- Order Aadhaar card by paying Rs 50/-(inclusive of GST & Speed post charges)
- Use your Aadhaar Number/Virtual Identification Number/EID to order Aadhaar card.
- Aadhaar card comes with security features i.e. Digitally signed Secure QR code, Hologram, Ghost image, Guilloche pattern etc.
Validation through OTP:
- Aadhaar card can be ordered using Registered/Alternate mobile number to receive OTP.
- Aadhaar preview is available on use of registered mobile only.
- Time-Based-One-Time-Password (TOTP) can also be used via m-Aadhaar Application.
- Preview of Aadhaar card details is not available for Non-registered mobile based Order.
Residents who do not have a registered mobile number can also order using a non-registered /alternate mobile number.
The status of the Aadhaar PVC card can be tracked on www.uidai.gov.in under the ‘My Aadhaar’ tab.
Under the ‘My Aadhaar’ tab, click on ‘Check Aadhaar PVC card status’. On the new screen, you will be required to enter 28-digit SRN, 12-digit Aadhaar number and captcha code. The status will be reflected after clicking on ‘Check Status’.
SRN is a 28-digit Service Request Number which is generated after raising request for Aadhaar Card on the website.
You can use any mobile number to receive OTP for authentication, regardless of the registered mobile number in your Aadhaar. So, one person can order Aadhaar PVC cards online for the whole family.
Follow the link https://t.co/TVsl6WZqlp to order now. pic.twitter.com/ivoaQ7QgAN
— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) November 11, 2020
mAadhaar is digital form of Aadhaar which can be installed on mobile device. mAadhaar app is available on Google play store/iOS for downloading on resident’s mobile device. It has QR code for offline verification. Like eAadhaar, mAadhaar is also generated automatically with every Aadhaar enrolment or update and it can be downloaded free of cost.
Aadhaar Letter is a paper-based laminated letter with secure QR Code with Issue Date and Print Date. Aadhaar letter is sent to residentss free of cost by ordinary post in case of new enrolment or mandatory biometric update. If the Aadhaar letter is lost or destroyed, the resident can order a reprint online at a cost of Rs 50 from UIDAI’s official website. Reprinted Aadhaar letter is delivered to the resident by speed post.
Here is how to order a PVC Aadhaar card for the entire family?
1. Go to the link: https://residentpvc.uidai.gov.in/order-pvcreprint
2. Fill in your Aadhaar Number or Virtual Identification Number or EID to order Aadhaar card.
3. Aadhaar card comes with security features i.e. Digitally signed Secure QR code, Hologram, Ghost image, Guilloche pattern etc.
4. Click on ‘send OTP.’ You can order Aadhaar card using your registered mobile number or Alternate mobile number to receive OTP.
5. Aadhaar preview is available on use of registered mobile only. Preview of Aadhaar card details is not available for Non-registered mobile based Order.
6. Time-Based-One-Time-Password (TOTP) can also be used via m-Aadhaar Application.
7. After submitting the OTP, you will need to make the required payment and your PVC Aadhaar reprint will be ordered.