The much-awaited CBSE 10th Result 2021 has been released today. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to release the Class 10th results in 2021 soon. After class 12th result, Central Board of Secondary Education is set to announce the class 10th 2021 results today itself.
Visit the official website – cbse.gov.in and enter roll number, school number, centre number, and admit card number to check the CBSE Class 10 result 2021.
How to Check CBSE Class 10 Result 2021?
Visit the official results website cbseresults.nic.in or cbse.nic.in
Click on the next page and then enter your exam details like roll number and date of birth.
After submitting details, check your CBSE Board results for class 10th
Your result will be displayed on the screen
Download and take a print for reference
CBSE Class X Results to be announced today at 12 noon pic.twitter.com/bDnKsHI5oi
— DD News (@DDNewslive) August 3, 2021
How to check CBSE Class 10 Board exam results 2021 on Digilocker:
- Visit the DigiLocker website – www.digilocker.gov.in or download their app from PlayStore or App Store.
- Sign up using your phone or Aadhar number.
#Students, #CBSEResults for Class X will soon be available in #DigiLocker. Sign up today to access your important documents such as #Marksheet, #Passing Certificate, #migration Certificates, #Skill #Certificates etc.
Download the App now https://t.co/WLOha1HVqM pic.twitter.com/se1t00LaEG
— DigiLocker (@digilocker_ind) July 18, 2021
- After signing up, go to browse documents and then search for the ‘Education’ column.
- In the ‘Education’ column, click on the ‘Central Board of Secondary Education’ option.
- Once the results are declared, click on the ‘Class X Marksheet’ option.
- Enter your ‘Name’, ‘Year’ and ‘Roll No’ to download your CBSE Class 10 exam result 2021.
How to check CBSE 10th result 2021 on Umang app
Students can check the CBSE Class 10 result 2021 through the CBSE board result app ‘UMANG’ which can be downloaded easily from Google Play store through the link.
Step 1: Download the UMANG app from Google PlayStore
Step 2: Install it and complete registration.
Step 3: Click on ‘Students’ under ‘Categories’.
Step 4: Click on ‘CBSE’.
Step 5: Click on the CBSE board result download link and enter the required details.